About Le Metro
A stylish restaurant and wine bar with modern, sparkling décor, Le Metro's interior is as friendly on the eye as its staff are to deal with. The restaurant's menu of Modern British comfort food contains much to spark interest (raise an eyebrow at some of the best fish and chips in London), and enjoy wine from a simple and very reasonably priced list - we recommend celebrating your purchases with a bottle of Champagne, you would be hard pushed to find better value in Knightsbridge. Tucked away behind Harrods and Harvey Nichols, Le Metro is fast becoming a favourite with those who delight in straying from the beaten track. A hidden gem that we suggest you find!
Sample a la carte
- Char-grilled squid with fresh red chilli and rocket £7.50
- Risotto of chicken and asparagus £7.00
- Duck spring rolls with sweet plum sauce £6.50
- Hummus and Tzaziki with baguette soldiers £6.00
Other starters are available.
- Pie of the week £8.50
- Baked cheese souffle with rocket salad £8.50
- Fish and chips with tartare sauce £10.00
- Grilled sausages with roasted red onion gravy and buttered mash £10.00
- Metro beef burger with sundried tomato and red pepper chutney and chips £10.50
- Quiche of the week with mixed salad £8.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
28 Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3 1AS
Served 12pm - 9pm
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat 7:30am - 10pm
Sun 7:30am - 6pm