Cest ici brasserie @ Kingly Court
About Cest ici brasserie @ Kingly Court
Cest ici brasserie is a delightful, independently operated restaurant on Kingly Street in London’s West End. Popular at night for its sun-drenched Mediterranean menu reflecting the owners' passion for fine food, we highly recommend the seabass. A full menu is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features favourites such as house mezze and grilled steaks. Cest Ici is perfect for a post-shopping pick-me-up, or an evening meal with friends. Those who love al fresco need not let the great British weather get in the way - there’s covered and heated seating on the terrace during the Winter.
Sample evening menu
- Bruschetta (chopped tomatoes, Feta cheese & pesto served on toasted ciabatta) £4.75
- Soup of the day served with a basket of fresh bread £4.50
- Duck liver pate served on toasted crostini and salad vinegerette £4.95
- Puff pastry with garlic mushrooms and goat’s cheese £5.45
Other starters are available.
- Grilled whole sea bass served with mixed leaves, avocado and lemon salsa £15.95
- Butternut squash ravioli, garlic mushrooms, garnished with pesto sauce £11.50
- 10oz Contre fillet (centre or Sirloin cut, cooked to your preference and served with Bearnaise or French mustard sauce) £16.95
- The works Ultimate burger (horseradish and sour cream chive sauce tobasco-cumin ketchup, sweet pickled dill gherkins, diced avocardo, red onion rings, Dijon mustard aioli £10.95
- Cajun chicken Caesar salad £10.95
- A Med spicy kofte skewer served with a marinated lamb skewer with a chopped salad bean parsley and pommegranate salad and humus or tsatziki with pitta £14.50
Other main courses are available.
- Grilled figs with a honey syrup served with marscapone £5.50
- Moist New York vanilla cheesecake garnished with a fresh passion fruit sauce £4.50
- Homemade fresh Tiramisu sprinkled with chocolate £4.50
- Caramelised roasted peaches, vanilla ice cream, toasted almonds, fresh mint £4.95
Other desserts are available.
Kingly Court Terrace, Kingly Street, W1B 5PW
This menu is served from 6pm
£25 - £34
Mon - Tues 8am - 10pm
Wed - Fri 8am - 11pm
Sat 9am - 11:30pm
Sun 11am - 7pm