The friendly service, Mediterranean menu, live music and child-friendly atmosphere at Freddy's Bar and Grill makes it one of Harrow’s favourites. The bright and welcoming dining room, with wooden floors, vanilla walls and leather seating is stylish yet informal, and the menu offers an extensive range of stone baked pizzas, pastas, burgers and risottos - favourites being the Voodoo prawns with dipping sauce, the piri piri chicken and kleftico. Freddy's has a late night and live music venue, and an extensive cocktail menu.
Sample a la carte
- Calamari a la romana (deep fried tempura style) £4.50
- Prosciutto toscana (prosciutto (ham) with roasted balsamic asparagus) £6.50
- Bruschetta (ciabatta, olive oil, garlic, tomato, olives & basil) £3.45
- Stuffed jalapeño peppers with cream cheese & fresh tomato salsa £3.95
Other starters are available.
- Sicillia (spicy beef, hot chilli, jalapeños, onion, fresh tomato) £7.95
- Risotto di mare (fresh seafood mix of the season) £8.95
- Crespolina (baked mix vegetables layers with spinach and baked ricotta) £7.95
- Barbequed king prawns (marinated with garlic and chilli, served on a bed of saffron rice) £13.95
- Piri piri chicken (Portuguese ½ fire grilled chicken marinated in spicy piri piri sauce, served with chips and coleslaw) £9.95
- Kleftiko (shank of lamb marinated and slow cooked in its own juice with herbs served with saffron rice) £12.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
190 - 194 Station Road, HA1 2RH
Harrow on the Hill
£25 - £34
Mon - Thu 12pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 1am
Sun 12pm - 11pm