The Dining Room at Dukes
About The Dining Room at Dukes
This discreet dining room is tucked away downstairs at the stylish Dukes Hotel in St James's, just behind the Ritz. The restaurant has a hushed elegance, and is ideal for clandestine dates and covert business meetings. Dukes' bar is renowned for its old-school Mayfair martinis, perfect for cocktails before or after dinner - and the restaurant's menu is classic British fine dining. Favourite dishes include Smoked eel fillet, celeriac & apple remoulade, Gressingham duck breast with baby turnip and watercress and orange salad and the Herdwick lamb chump with white bean stew. Dukes' cellar boasts a formidable selection of Old World wines.
Sample a la carte
- Potted brown shrimps £8.50
- Smoked eel fillet, celeriac & apple remoulade £8.00
- Goats cheese & spinach tart £6.50
- Warm duck breast & beetroot salad, blackcurrant dressing £8.00
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried fillet of John Dory, spring greens £17.00
- Hake fillet, parsley sauce £15.00
- Salmon fishcake, crushed peas, lemon butter sauce £13.00
- Galloway salt beef stew, carrots £15.00
- Herdwick lamb chump, white bean stew £16.00
- Leek, fennel & goats’ cheese crumble £13.00
Other main courses are available.
- Dark chocolate pot £6.50
- Trinity burnt cream £6.50
- Treacle tart, cornish clotted cream £6.50
- Lemon meringue pie £6.50
Other desserts are available.
35 St James Place, SW1A 1NY
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat 7am - 11am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10pm
Sun 8am - 11am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10pm