Bodean’s - Westbourne Grove
About Bodean’s - Westbourne Grove
You know Bodean's restaurant in London at the sign of the neon pig, mecca for down home barbecue. Now Bodean's is smoking in Westbourne Grove, right at the point where superhip Notting Hill meets hard-working Queensgate. As in other Bodean's locations, the décor is 21st century diner with a great, friendly vibe, cheery waiters, authentic smokehouse food and super sports fixtures on the flatscreens. Signature dish must be the oak-smoked ribs with cole slaw and fries washed down with a pint of Coors.
Sample a la carte
- Fire-kissed gamba shrimps with BBQ Mayo £5.95
- Smoked chicken gumbo (a New Orleans favourite. A spicy and hearty soup with rice and okra) £3.95
- Quesadilla (smoked chicken, pulled pork or veggie) £3.95
- Assortment of starters for two (chicken wings, crab cakes, grilled gamba shrimps, quesadilla) £10.95
Other starters are available.
- Vegetable enchiladas (three flour tortillas filled with grilled veggies. Served with coconut rice and topped with a spicy mango salsa) £7.95
- Grilled tuna steak (marinated and grilled in soy sauce and sesame oil. Served with coconut rice and topped with a spicy mango salsa) £8.75
- Bodean's roll ups (pulled pork served with warm tortillas and homemade salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and jalapenos) £7.75
- 1/2 chicken & spare ribs served with fries and coleslaw £14.50
- Meatlovers meatloaf (a yank classic. A traditional combination of beef and pork mince served with mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cob) £7.95
- Buffalo chicken burger (topped with our hot sauce, lettuce, Monterey jack cheese and blue cheese dressing) £6.75
Other main courses are available.
- Cheesecakes (assorted flavours) £4.25
- Apple cobbler with ice cream £3.50
- Sweet potato bread pudding £3.50
- Pecan pie £4.50
Other desserts are available.
57 Westbourne Grove, W2 4UA
£24 and Under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 5pm - 11pm
Sat 12pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 11pm