The Shed is a reinvented, and a stylish oasis in ever chaotic London. Relaxed and informal, a restaurant serving pan Asian dishes fusing Eastern and European food to wash down by sampling the inventive wine list sits on the ground floor, whilst downstairs you'll locate a cocktail bar serving all the classics, with a couple of new house favourites thrown in. The restaurant's menu is constantly changing due to use of only the highest quality produce, and the simmered daikon in white soy broth with spicy miso sauce is worth anyone's attention.
Sample a la carte
- Char-grilled spiced quail with watercress and a sesame dressing £6.50
- Beef tartare Korean style with lettuce, nashi pear, raw egg yolk and spicy dressing
- Char-grilled prawns with aioli, wasabi tobbiko and a cress salad £6.50
- Grilled asparagus with a poached duck egg and sesame dressing £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Roast ginseng chicken breast with a nashi pear, spring onion, herb and pine nut salad
- Roast duck breast with steamed Asian greens and an orange glaze £19.00
- Chilli, miso and aubergine with tempura musrooms and an avocado and cucumber salsa £15.50
- Char-grilled sirloin with asparagus, grilled mushrooms and a miso foie gras butter £21.00
- Char-grilled spiced pork with stir fried vegetables and rice with a plum sauce £18.00
- Bibimbap (a hot cast iron bowl filled with rice, assorted vegetables, pickles, beef bulgolgi or tofu with poached duck egg and a spicy chilli sauce) £15.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
17 - 20 Ironmonger Lane, EC2V 8EP
£25 - £40
Mon - Fri 11am - 10pm
Sat & Sun Closed