The Meeting Palace
About The Meeting Palace
For tasty authentic Sri Lankan fare, and super-friendly service, you must pay a visit to The Meeting Palace in Harrow High Street. The colonial interior - compete with carved wooden elephants, coconut matting on the ceilings and walls and North Indian knick knacks - reflects the traditional menu. Favourite dishes include fried anchovies, fish fried rice, a cashew curry and devilled king prawns. The bar is separated from the dining room by carved wooden screens, and is the perfect spot for a pre/post dinner drink, and the walls are adorned with work from artists in Sri Lanka.
Sample a la carte
- Meat samosas £2.00
- Fish cutlets £2.00
- Vadai (crispy fried 'doughnut' made of urid dahl, onion & chilli) £2.00
- Thair vadai (Vadai chilled & soaked in yoghurt) £2.50
Other starters are available.
- Kothu rotti (mutton or chicken) £5.00
- Ambulthial (fish marinated in special spices and prepared in western Sri Lankan way) £4.50
- Idiappa kothu (vegetable) £4.50
- Idiappa chicken biriyani £5.20
- Lamb Bhuna (medium hot) £5.00
- Saag king prawn £7.50
Other dishes are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
34 High Street, Wealdstone, HA3 7AB
Harrow & Wealdstone
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 1pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11:30pm