Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot - Twickenham
About Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot - Twickenham
Ma Cuisine is a chic, old-school-style French restaurant only minutes away from the Twickenham train station. Inspired by traditional 1950s French bistros, it has a black and white tiled floor, red and white gingham tablecloths and distinctive Toulouse-Lautrec posters on the walls. Ma Cuisine has won various awards over the years for its authentic French menu - including a Bib Gourmand for 3 consequetive years and the much coveted Evening Standard London Tonight Award - and favourites include breast of duck with a spiced honey sauce and red cabbage, roast rump of lamb and Mergez sausage with spicy cous cous, tabbouleh and mint yoghurt, and a cassoulet with confit duck, Toulouse and Morteau sausages and beans.
Sample a la carte
- Six cold Mediterranean king prawns on ice with Marie Rose sauce £6.00
- Charlotte of crab flavoured with ginger served with avocado £6.00
- Rillette of skate flavoured with sea salt and olive oil £4.50
- Pan fried scallops with slow cooked tomato and garlic sauce £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Roasted sea bream, with fennel, clams and pernod jus £14.00
- Fillet of Sole filled with salmon mousseline, lobster ravioli £16.00
- Coq au vin (chicken slowly cooked with red wine, mushroom, bacon) £12.50
- Fillet steak tartare, mixed leaf salad, pomme frites £17.00
- Roast breast of duck with a spiced honey sauce £14.00
- Saddle of lamb with merguez sausage, artichoke, potato, aubergine, port jus £14.00
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate and amaretto mousse £4.50
- Lemon tart, crème fraiche £4.95
- Pear tarte tatin, vanilla ice cream £5.00
- Rum and raisin ice cream £4.95
Other desserts are available.
6 Whitton Road, TW1 1BJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm