Podium Restaurant & Bar
About Podium Restaurant & Bar
Surely there are few things that make you feel more swish than dining on London's Park Lane, and now Podium Restaurant & Bar invites you to treat yourself. Recently refurbished and formerly known as the Park Brassiere, Podium offers well-executed, seasonal Modern European cuisine within a light, contemporary setting. Simple fare such as burgers and sandwiches are on hand for weary travellers, however London foodies will certainly sniff out the higher-calibre culinary treasures on the menu, courtesy of chef-to-watch and former Gary Rhodes protégé Marvin Jones.
Sample a la carte
- Wild mushrooms and chestnut gnocchi £8.50
- Warm Quail salad with marinated beetroot £9.50
- Roasted scallops with cauliflower puree and a crispy leek salad £10.50
- Seared tuna Niçoise £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Maize fed Chicken Chasseur £16.50
- Braised beef with celeriac puree £18.95
- Steamed sea bass, marinated oysters, cucumber and carrot £18.50
- Roasted salmon with a casserole of beans and red peppers £17.50
- Risotto of butternut squash and toasted walnuts £12.50
- Port, onion and stilton tart £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- Citrus pannacotta with orange tuile £6.50
- Chocolate fondant with marinated cherries £6.50
- Pear and apple crumble with custard and mascarpone £6.50
- Selection of English cheeses, pear and quince chutney £6.50
Other desserts are available.
London Hilton Park Lane, 22 Park Lane, W1K 1BE
Hyde Park Corner
A la carte menu is available as well as a 3 course meal for £29.50 per person.
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 7am - 11am, 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Afternoon tea served 3pm - 6pm