Leicester Square Bar and Restaurant
About Leicester Square Bar and Restaurant
Leicester Square Bar & Restaurant knows how to spoil a seafood lover. This modern eatery, located within the Radisson Edwardian, is just inches from the square it's borrowed its name from, making it perfect for a relaxing meal after a marathon movie session or shopping extravaganza. Start with London-cured smoked salmon and brown bread, or a pristine array of Galway Bay rock oysters, moving on to a delicately poached skate wing with dill sauce, or organic salmon with wild mushrooms and lemon butter sauce. Those who don't love the sea or of the vegetarian persuasion are also well-catered for, with separate grill and vegetarian sections on the menu.
Sample a la carte
- Egg benedict with smoked salmon on toasted muffin £6.75
- Scallops served in their shell with garlic butter £8.00
- Peppered pan seared rare tuna, warm potato salad and olive oil dressing £7.50
- Roast tomato and coriander soup £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pearl barley risotto and pumpkin with regato cheese £11.00
- Kent salt marsh lamb cutlets, minted pea puree and crushed potatoes £14.50
- Flattened and black peppered free range chicken breast with mashed potatoes £12.00
- 8oz 100% prime beef burger and chips £9.50
Rare breed pork sirloin steak, grilled and served mashed potatoes and mustard sauce £11.00
- Poached skate wing with dill sauce £16.00
Other main courses are available.
- Soft centred chocolate sponge with clotted cream £5.00
- Shortbread biscuit with berries and whipped cream £5.50
- Thin apple tart and toffee sauce £5.00
- Plum and almond tart with ginger and honey ice cream £5.50
Other desserts are available.
3 - 6 St Martins Street, Leicester Square, WC2H 7HL
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
£24 and under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 10:30pm