About Blue Elephant
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Runner-up: Most Popular category
Step into the Blue Elephant in Fulham Broadway, and step into a delight for all the senses. In through a lush tropical jungle entrance and across a small bridge over a picturesque lily pond lies one of London's most romantic Thai restaurants. A parade of classic Thai favourites is on offer, as well as healthy 600 calorie menus and traditional herbal medicinal menus. Blue Elephant is also home to one of the Capital's most lavish Sunday lunches, complete with face painting and entertainment for the kids. Take note, parking in the area is difficult, and you are advised to use public transportation.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken satay, served with a cucumber and peanut sauce £7
- Thai fishcakes, served with a sweet & sour sauce £6.25
- Vermicelli salad, tossed in a lemon and fish sauce dressing £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Fresh lime seabass (whole steamed seabass flavoured with lemongrass, fresh lime juice and crushed chilli) £18.00
- Fresh black pepper tiger prawn (a succulent stir fried preparation with tiger prawns, dried black pepper and fresh green peppercorns) £17.00
- Green chicken curry (chicken fillet curry with freshly pounded green herbs, coconut and Thai aubergine) £15.90
- Massaman n (a typical dish from south Thailand of slowly braised lamb in a medium spicy rich gentle sauce) £14.00
- Nua nam tok (grilled marinated beef sirloin, reminiscent of the north east traditional recipe of herbs and spices, with an accompanying spicy sauce) £14.90
Other main courses are available.
- Mango and sticky rice (sticky rice steamed with coconut milk served with Thai mango and coconut sorbet. A Thai classic) £7.50
- Kanom kluai (an exotic steamed banana pudding made of tropical banana, rice flour and coconut milk, served in a fresh banana leaf cup) £5.50
- Coconut flan (a creamy caramelised coconut flan topped with almond flakes and cream) £5.50
Other desserts are available.
4 - 6 Fulham Broadway, Fulham, SW6 1AA
Prices are inclusive of VAT and a 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 - £44 (€49 - €62)
Mon - Thu 12pm - 2:30pm & 7pm - Midnight
Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - Midnight
Sat 6pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm