About Piya Piya
London's City folk don't need to book a flight for a whirlwind Asian adventure now that Piya Piya is on their doorstep. Located in the heart of the City, this sensual lounge-cum-restaurant specialises in all things Asian with a heavy emphasis on Thai, fused together in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Dive into mounds of luscious phad Thai noodles, fragrant with chicken and crunchy peanuts, or spicy Singapore noodles. Stir fry favourites also include black pepper squid with garlic sauce, and green vegetable curry. Piya Piya's express lunch menu offers outstanding value for the area, with a selection of dishes for just £5.95 each.
Sample a la carte
- Sa-tay king prawns (grilled jumbo prawn marinated in thai herbs and served with peanut sauce) £7.50
- Lok chin tod (fillets of chicken marinated with herbs, made into delicious balls, shallow fried served with sweet chilli sauce) £4.70
- Crispy aromatic duck served with Pancake and salad and hoi-sin sauce £8.50
- Son tam (spicy grated papaya salad with palm sugar, Thai herbs and peanuts) £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Kang kiew wan goong (Thai green curry cooked with King prawns, coconut milk and fresh Thai herbs) £9.50
- Neau ob lao dang (sliced beef with red wine sauce, pineapple and cheshew nuts) £9.50
- Kai pad king (chicken stir-fried with ginger, onions & black mushrooms) £8.50
- Ped ma kam (crispy roast duck with tamarind sauce) £10.25
- Pla neung ma-nau (steamed sea bass with garlic, chilli, lime and corriander) £11.95
- Murk prew-wan (sweet and sour squid with tomatoes, pineapple and cucumbers) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
1 Oliver’s Yard, City Road, EC1Y 1HQ
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 11:30pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat 6pm - 9:30pm