About Planet Spice
This bright, unique Indian restaurant in South Croydon is the perfect place to spice up your life. Planet Spice has been running for over 8 years and is a hit with the Surrey set, as well as attracting loyal customers from all over London. Decorated in bold, primary colours, the contemporary dining room - with its wooden floors, vibrant banquettes and modern artworks - is the perfect place for a sophisticated evening meal, business lunch or chic celebration. The modern menu at Planet Spice boasts favourites such as the barramundi fish steamed in a banana leaf with mint and coconut; potato poori with sweetened yoghurt and tamarind dressing; and char-grilled tiger prawns with spiced baby spinach.
Sample a la carte
- Grilled cutlets of Yorkshire deer in crushed coriander and dark rum £6.95
- Char grilled breast of chicken with fenugreek, mace and cardamom £5.25
- Deep fried skewers of minced lamb stuffed with mint and cheese £5.25
- Stir fried roundels of baby squid with pimentos and sweet garlic chilli dressing £4.75
Other starters are available.
- Organic chicken breast stuffed with baby spinach and apricot in saffron sauce, steamed rice £9.95
- Oven roast wild English duck breast with garlic tamarind sauce, pulao rice £10.95
- Braised oxtail pot roasted with spiced onions and saffron sauce, cumin pulao £9.95
- Char grilled steak of salmon with Goan xacuti sauce and pickled cabbage £8.95
Other mains are available.
- Spiced caramelised Bread and butter pudding, Served hot £4.50
- Fresh pineapple marinated in saffron syrup, roasted in the tandoor £4.95
- Steamed Greek yoghurt infused with rose petal £4.95
Other desserts are available.
88 Selsdon Park Road, Addington, CR2 8JT
South Croydon (BR)
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 12:30pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 11:30pm