About The Normanby
The Normanby has become a beloved neighbourhood gem around East Putney, and it's easy to see why. Not only have they hit the sweet spot of creating an easygoing yet stylish venue in rich woods, sunny yellows and creams; but The Normanby also fully embraces all the things to love about a good gastropub with none of the pretension. Serving a greatest hits collection of classic British cuisine, regulars have come to love the Sunday roasts with all the trimmings, Welsh lamb stew, and oven baked chicken breast with jumbo white beans, chorizo and tomato sauce. Brunches have also gained something of a legendary status.
Sample evening menu
- Home made soup, fresh bread and butter £4.00
- Chicken liver pate with toast £4.50
- Field mushrooms bruschetta with salsa verde £4.50
- Pint of prawns with garlic and cayenne butter £5.00
Other starters are available.
- Spinach, smoked garlic and goats cheese pastry with bulghur wheat and herb salad £9.00
- Welsh lamb stew, creamed swede and chestnuts £11.00
- Cumberland sausages and mash with onion gravy £7.50
- Sirloin steak and hand cut chips with grilled tomato £12.00
- Oven baked chicken breast with jumbo white beans, chorizo and tomato sauce £11.00
- Crispy pork belly with chick peas grilled vegetables, spinach and smoked paprika aioli £12.00
Other mains and sides are available.
- Poached pear in mulled red wine with cardamom creme £4.50
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce £4.50
- Warm Chocolate and nut brownie with cinnamon ice cream £4.50
231 Putney Bridge Road, SW15 2PU
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 10am - 11pm