Nineteen is a chic and chilled restaurant in London’s Streatham Hill. The lush warehouse-style interior - complete with dark leather sofas and exposed bricks - provides a buzzy, cosmopolitan atmosphere for fun nights out, and Nineteen’s brasserie-inspired menu is sensational. Favourite dishes include the crispy-skin sea bass with mash, ceps and parsley puree; pan-fried calves liver with mustard mash and onion rings; and the risotto of fennel, squash, tomato and shaved parmesan. Whether you’re after a long, lazy Sunday lunch, a stylish venue for a business brunch or a relaxed, intimate setting for a night out with friends - Nineteen is ideal. The bar is always filled with a stylish crowd, and is the perfect place for pre/post dinner cocktails.
Sample a la carte
- Seared tuna carpaccio, nicoise £6.80
- Cornish mussels steamed with Irish cider and pancetta £7.20
- Smoked chicken and stilton Waldorf salad £5.80
Other starters are available.
- Confit of pork with cauliflower puree, baked apple, white pudding £11.80
- Risotto of fennel, squash, tomato, shaved parmesan £9.00
- 10oz british ribeye steak, field mushroom, tomato, hand cut chips £13.40
- Crispy skin sea bass, mash, ceps, parsley puree £13.20
Other main courses are available.
- Vanilla panacotta, poached gooseberries, almond brittle £5.00
- Chocolate brownie, home made vanilla ice-cream £5.00
Other desserts are available.
19 The High Parade, Streatham Hill, SW16 1EX
Streatham Hill (BR)
£25 - £34
Mon - Thu 10am - Midnight
Fri 10am - 1am
Sat 9:30am - 1am
Sun 9:30am - 11pm
Last orders: Lunch 4:45pm & Dinner 10:30pm every day.