The Three Bridges
About The Three Bridges
The Three Bridges is bringing a bit of la dolce vita to Battersea. Chef Piero Cottino, formerly of San Carlo and the Georgian Restaurant at Harrods, lends a sophisticated touch to fresh, seasonal ingredients from all over Italy’s boot. Bright and welcoming, The Three Bridges radiates modern casual style with polished wooden floorboards and large airy windows, perfect for watching the world go by while you twirl your pasta. Try a gourmet pizza from the wood oven, or sample one of the daily specials, such as an unctuous homemade tagliatelle served with cep ragout. An excellent wine list showcases wines from Italy and around Europe, served by the glass or bottle, with daily and weekly specials adding extra variety.
Sample a la carte
- Zuppa i tre ponti (vegetable soup) £5.50
- Calamaretti al limone con tartara al pomodoro (pan-fried lemon scented fresh baby squid with tomato tartar) £6.50
- Auricchio & asparagi (pan-fried lemon scented fresh baby squid with tomato tartar) £6.95
Grilled asparagus with neapolitan hard cheese.
- Affetato di speck con salsa di gorgonzola e noci (cured pork with gorgonzola and walnut sauce) £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Calzone (Whey cheese, provolone cheese, salame napoli) £8.50
- Cervo al castagno e verza (venison steak, served with chestnut sauce and savoy cabbage) £13.50
- Tagliata di manzo con salsa all'aglio e pera (grilled rib eye steak, served with garlic and pear sauce) £14.50
- Tonno alla griglia con insalata di rucola e pomodorini (grilled tuna steak with rocket leaves & cherry tomato) £14.50
- Penne al pomodorino fresco e basilico (short pasta with cherry tomato and fresh basil leaves) £11.50
- Tagliatelle al ragu' di cinghiale (traditional fresh pasta with wild boar ragout) £11.50
Other main courses are available.
- Bomba al cioccolato (belgian chocolate ice cream bomb with a chocolate sauce centre) £4.50
- Trio di gelati italiani (strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice cream) £4.50
- Profiterol bianco i tre ponti (soft pastry filled with chocolate and covered in a white chocolate coat) £5.00
- Cassata siciliana (traditional wedge shaped slice of pistachio and ricotta ice cream with candied fruit and liquor) £5.00
Other dessetrs are available.
153 Battersea Park Road, SW8 4BX
Battersea Park (BR)
£24 and under
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm