About The Bengal
The Bengal Indian restaurant in London's Bayswater can be found a short stroll from the heaving madness of the Queensway, a few steps from Royal Oak tube station. This authentic Northern Indian/Bengali is a customer-oriented, welcoming spot with cuisine that has earned a large, loyal fanbase. The shopfront restaurant itself is charming and well decorated. Chef Abdul Malik's signature dishes include Bengal special chicken, special lamb, mixed grill and king prawn sizzler. All meats are halal. Bengal's kitchens have served divine Indian dishes to equally divine film gods like Paul Newman and Tom Cruise, who adored every bite. Great ambience.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken tikka £2.00
- Spiced salmon fish cake £3.00
- Daal soup (lentils) £2.00
- Shami kebab (2 pieces) £2.00
Other starters are available.
- Tandoori mixed (pieces of tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb tikka, sheek kabab and king prawns served with nan) £7.95
- Tandoori king prawn (fresh water prawns) £7.95
- Balti chicken £5.25
- Mughlai biryani (meat, chicken and prawn) £6.50
- Lamb dansak (lentils) £5.35
- Vegetable thali £7.95
Other main courses are available.
- Amarena £3.25
- Mango delight £3.25
- Chocolate mousse £3.25
- Passion bowl £3.25
Other desserts are available.
62A Porchester Road, Bayswater, W2 6ET
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11pm