About Royal Nepalese
You've tried Indian, you've tried Chinese and you've probably had a go at Thai and Japanese food too but chances are you haven't come across Nepalese cuisine. Until now. Right on Battersea High Street, Royal Nepalese is giving Londoners the opportunity to try something totally new. Pull up a seat in the just-the-right-side-of-opulent dining room (imagine simple white walls but touches of over the top gold and red) and get ready for a combination of dishes from India and her mountainous neighbour. Dishes are carefully spiced and put together with care and attention whether you choose to play it safe with a tandoori or conquer something totally new.
Sample a la carte
- Tandoori salmon (fish cooked with special spices in the charcoal oven) £4.95
- Vegetable mixed starters (mixture of vegetable samosa, onion bhaji and paneer tikka) £4.75
- Samosa (lamb or vegetable) £2.95
- Mo-mo (house special, traditional Nepalese minced meat dumplings served with special chutney) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Khutta (special Nepalese lamb dish cooked in Nepalese spices, fresh vegetables and herbs) £7.95
- Chicken chilli dry fry (deep fried breast of chicken cooked with onion, tomato, green chilli with sweet & sour hot Nepalese spices) £7.95
- Gurkhali chicken or lamb (traditional Nepalese dish cooked with fresh coriander, mint, green chilli and yoghurt sauce) £7.95
- Chicken/lamb Nepal (barbecued chicken or lamb cooked with fruits in a creamy sauce) £7.95
- Achari chicken/lamb (cooked with mango pickle in the Nepalese style) £7.95
- Chatti kukhura (chicken cooked with green peas and mushrooms in a thick Nepalese spiced sauce) £7.95
Other mains are available, including Indian specialities and vegetarian dishes.
142 Battersea High Street, Battersea, SW11 3JR
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 5:30pm - Midnight
Sat 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm