The Globe Restaurant
About The Globe Restaurant
Sitting on the top floor of one of the newest and most exciting contemporary luxury hotels in London, with a breathtaking view of the city stretching from east to west, is the fine way one can spend breakfast, lunch or dinner at The Globe Restaurant. Though it's situated in the heart of the country's bustling financial capital, The Globe is actually a perfectly tranquil place to unwind and enjoy modern British cuisine on a seasonally changing menu, served by professional and yet always friendly staff in a chic and upbeat surrounding, peppered with luxurious furniture. Perhaps meet for pre dinner drinks in the adjacent Saints bar, which boasts a wide range of classic and innovative cocktails.
Sample a la carte
- London cure wild smoked salmon, picked herb salad & toasted granary bread £11.50
Warm golden beetroot, soused mackerel, poached free range duck egg & pickled walnut salad £10.50
- Poached Jerusalem artichoke & ratte potato salad, rosary goat's cheese, lemon, pepper & thyme dressing £ 8.50
- Pan fried duck foie gras & muscat grapes, dried cranberry & watercress salad, sauternes reduction £12.00
- Rare peppered English venison loin, golden mustard & garlic chive salad, brandied cherry dressing £12.00
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried Cornish cod, purple sprouting broccoli, braised yellow carrots, palourde clam sauce £20.50
- English red sea bream in rouille, garlic & dill baked fennel, saffron mash, braised puy lentils & crème fraîche £20.00
- Slow roasted free range pork belly, sherry & chestnut honey braised pig cheeks, cavolo nero, pease pudding £18.50
- Corn fed breast of chicken, Brussels sprouts, chestnuts, parsnips & sweet cure bacon, sorrel sauce £17.50
- Roasted Oxfordshire beef fillet, English spinach, smoked ratatouille, garlic snails, bone marrow sauce £27.50
- Thyme & mustard crusted saddle of lamb, yukon gold potato & spring onion champ, port wine reduction £25.00
Other main courses are available.
- Plymouth sloe gin jelly, Cox apple crisp & cream £6.50
- Tapioca pearl pudding with pecan & maple shortbread, dried apricot, toffee sauce £7.00
- Hot chocolate fondant, clotted cream, marinated Amarena cherries £7.50
- Passion fruit crème brûlée, banana beignet, coconut ice cream £7.00
Other desserts are available.
100 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6JQ
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 6am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2pm & 5:30pm - 10:30pm