About The Landau
Located on Portland Place in London’s West End, The Landau is a sophisticated restaurant run by award-winning celebrity chef Andrew Turner. The restaurant’s elegant dining room - with wooden floors, lilac and mint leather chairs and an abundance of fresh flowers - is an ideal setting to enjoy The Landau’s signature grazing menu, which allows you to sample from five, six, seven or eight course grazing dishes. We love the belly of Gloucester Old Spot pork, honey glazed parsnips, pickled cabbage and star anise; the fillet of wild Scottish halibut served with Basquise, curried mussels, crushed potatoes and an apple and fennel salad; and the profiteroles served with lime ice cream, hot chocolate sauce and hazelnuts.
Sample dinner a la carte
- French rabbit velouté, frogs' legs, onions and bacon £10.50
- Cream of pink Paris mushroom with winter truffle and trompette mushroom £ 9.50
- Tartare of smoked Scottish salmon 'Old England' with sweet mustard sauce £16.00
- Carpaccio of milk fed veal, hazelnuts, Iberico ham with Parmesan and vincotto £16.00
Other starters are available.
- Fillet of wild Scottish halibut, basquise, curried mussels, aubergine and red peppers, apple and fennel salad £27.00
- Dover sole Meunière with courgettes,trompette mushrooms, and piquillo peppers £29.00
- Seared Orkney scallops, cauliflower purée, romanesque and chorizo, caper and raisin sauce £27.00
- Fillet of Welsh lamb and confit of Merton farm pudding, braised shoulder, and lemon purée £28.00
- Braised Cherry Orchard pork cheeks and smoked belly with celeriac, Secretts farm leeks and truffle £29.00
- Tournedos Rossini with spinach, salsify and lardons £30.00
Other main courses are available.
- Moelleux Amedei chocolate fondant, banana and milk sorbet £8.00
- Caramelized Comice pear with milk and maple sorbet £8.00
- Toffee cheese cake, pineapple and coconut ice cream £8.00
- Profiteroles, lime ice cream, hot chocolate sauce and hazelnuts £8.00
Other desserts are available.
The Langham, Portland Place, W1B 1JA
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 7am - 10:30am, 12:30pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat 7am - 11am & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sun 7am - 11am & 12:30pm - 2:30pm