About Missouri Angel
Since opening in 2004, the Missouri Grill has established a reputation amongst its faithful clientele for quality fresh, wholesome and traditional American food. Signature dishes such as clam chowder, Baltimore crab cakes and organic Scottish steaks sit alongside a wide range of vegetarian dishes on an ever changing menu on which everything is made from fresh, seasonal ingredients. Ideal for either a night out or business meeting, the restaurant is situated in a light and elegant dining room with a champagne bar and exclusive private dining spaces nearby, and service is renowned for being personal, friendly and professional.
Sample a la carte
- New England clam chowder with crispy potato and chive oil £5.00
- Baltimore crab cake, remoulade sauce red pepper jam £8.00
- Black porcini mushroom risotto with mushroom crisp & mascarpone £6.00
- Aged Virginia ham, smoked oysters, celeriac & Applewood cheddar £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Grilled American cornish chicken with grilled vegetables creole & herb dressing, chipotle creme fraiche £13.50
- Missouri rub breast of duck with goats cheese & dried tomato tamale £15.00
- Grilled rack of lamb, tomato jam, eggplant & cress salad £18.50
- Grilled rib-eye steak (10 oz.) with tobacco onion £16.50
- Blackened salmon, with arugala & ranch dressing £12.50
- Fillet of sea bass sorrel & lemon crushed potatoes eggplant caviar £14.00
Other mains are available.
- Peach Melba with grilled peaches, raspberries, mascarpone ice cream £6.00
- Lemon brulle with lemon cookies £5.50
- Baked New York cheesecake, with blueberries
and crème fraiche £6.00
- Pecan maple tart with vanilla ice cream £6.00
Other desserts are available.
America Square, 14 Crosswall, EC3N 2LJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 11pm
Closed Sat & Sun