Reds Bar and Grill - Putney
About Reds Bar and Grill - Putney
Lovely, bustling Putney just got lovelier with the discovery of the Reds, situated close to Putney Bridge station, a restaurant with a quaint terrace for al fresco dining and drinking to enjoy whilst the rest of south London whizzes by. If not ready to brave the big bad outdoors, the same culinary delights - such as prawns pil pil with hot garlic and chilli butter or the signature Reds Burger (prime beef, red leceister cheese and smoky bacon with barbeque sauce), all cooked to order from the finest ingredients available - are on offer amidst Reds' charming main restaurant, with impressive mirrors, original wooden floorboards and many a modern detail scattered quirkily around the place.
Please note: the £5 lunch and £10 dinner specials are not available to diners booking through toptable.
Sample a la carte
- Sticky chicken wings marinated in our own rich smoky barbecue sauce £4.50
- Stuffed mushroom lightly fried with goats cheese and garlic butter £5.50
- Trio of potato skins (fresh tomato salsa, cheese and smoky bacon and sour cream and spring onion) £4.95
- Calamari lightly fried whole baby squid, with crispy garlic, coriander and spicy mayo £5.95
Other starters are available.
- The reds burger topped with melting red Leicester, crispy smoked bacon, and barbecue sauce £7.50
- Spicy lamb and halloumi stacked with grilled halloumi cheese £7.95
- Creole grilled fish fillet marinated in Creole spices, salad and relish £7.95
- Grilled halloumi, roasted aubergines and chick pea salad with a mint chilli sour cream £9.95
- Rack of ribs tender pork, marinated in our own rich smoky barbecue sauce, served with Cajun fries £14.95
- Reds chicken, char grilled and served with Cajun fries, salad garnish and creamy pepper sauce £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Strawberry meringues with fresh strawberries and whipped cream £4.50
- Banoffee pie delicious and made to red's secret house recipe £4.50
- Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream £4.50
- Belgian waffle, warm and served with maple syrup and vanilla ice cream £4.50
Other desserts are available.
146 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15 2SW
£24 and under
Mon - Sat 9am - 11pm
Sun 9am - 10:30pm