Kai Thai Fusion
About Kai Thai Fusion
Considered by local fans to be a little slice of Thailand in the centre of London, Kai Thai Fusion is situated just a minute from Tower Bridge, close to the Thames. The interior is elegantly decorated in lime greens, reds and dark woods, the walls dotted with Thai artefacts for an authentic feel. You'll be hit with those mouthwatering aromas associated with Thai food from the moment you enter and the friendly, unobtrusive service does nothing to dissuade you from the idea that you're in Bangkok. Open the menu and take your pick from gorgeous, fresh Thai classics.
Sample a la carte
- Pork meat balls (grilled and served with a traditional sauce) £4.75
- Steamed scallop (fresh scallop steamed with astonishing chilli sauce) £2.25 each
- Chicken satay (marinated chicken breast with turmeric (mixture of herbs) served with peanut sauce) £4.75
- Kanom jeeb (Thai dumpling) £4.50
Other starters are available.
- Pad kee mao (drunken noodle, stir fried spicy noodle with fresh vegetables, herbs & pepper) £8.95
- Weeping tiger (grilled sliced sirloin with special esarn dipping) £12.95
- Lad nah (Thai fried noodle in gravy sauce with pork, prawn, chicken, sea food or beef & chinese broccoli) £8.95
- Jungle lamb curry (very spicy) £6.95
- Chicken masaman (chicken stewed in red curry sauce, potatoes and peanuts) £7.95
- Kaeng ped phed yang (Thai roast duck curry with pineapple and tomato) £7.95
Other main courses are available
- A selection of desserts are available.
41 Lafone Street, SE1 2LX
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11pm