Friendly, family run neighbourhood restaurants are becoming more and more hard to find as our high streets are taken over by chains and coffee shops. But here in Ickenham, just outside Uxbridge locals are treated to Jospens, a gem of a restaurant combining comfortable and stylish surroundings with a relaxed atmosphere and excellent food. The classically designed dining room with its stylish high backed leather chairs, simply dressed tables and earth tones has a cosy feel, almost as if you're in a friend's dining room, while the welcome is warm for couples, families and groups of friends. An a la carte menu changes frequently with high quality British dishes created using imagination and the best ingredients.
Sample a la carte
- Seared king scallops & chorizo sausage on celeriac puree £7.95
- Chicken liver & bacon terrine, toasted brioche & onion jam £5.95
- Breaded crab cakes with guacamole & sweet chilli sauce £7.00
- Linguine with tiger prawns & clams in a tomato, garlic & basil sauce £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Grilled herbed salmon, roasted new potatoes & tarragon sauce £12.50
- Fillet steak, with hand cut chips & mushroom & black pepper sauce £16.75
- Grilled sea bass fillet, pesto mash, curry oil & balsamic reduction £14.00
- Roasted cod, creamed potato & grain mustard sauce £13.50
- Fillet of pork wrapped in pancetta with sweet potato puree & a caramelised apple jus £13.75
- Rack of lamb, fondant potato, roasted shallots & a red wine sauce £14.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
15 Long Lane, UB10 8QU
£25 - £34
Tue - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 7pm - 10:30pm
Sat 7pm - 10:30pm