About Friends Restaurant
This award-winning restaurant has become an institution in Pinner, and is famed for its unpretentious, traditional modern British fare. Located on the High Street, Friends Restaurant is located in a picturesque Tudor cottage and has enjoyed huge success under the direction of Chef Patron extraordinaire Terry Farr. Friends Restaurant has been the recipient of prestigious accolades including 12 consecutive AA Rosettes and Michelin listings - and favourite dishes include the escalopes of wild boar served with red cabbage and civet sauce; smoked salmon pancakes with cream and chives; and the paupiettes of lemon sole served with saffron potatoes and tarragon buerre blanc. Friends’ wine list is dominated by boutique artisan blends designed to complement their diverse menu.
Sample set dinner menu
- Terrine of rabbit and foie gras with sweet garlic dressing
- Mousse of jerusalem artichokes with puy lentils and coriander (v)
- Warm salad of wood pigeon, black pudding and lardons
- Smoked haddock fishcake with a soft poached egg, chive butter
Other starters are available.
- Pan-fried medallion of halibut with crushed potatoes and dill butter
- Roast rump of lamb with caper sauce and dauphinoise potatoes
- Breast of Barbary duck with bitter orange sauce
- Grilled sirloin of beef with, crisp potato rösti, red wine and shallots
- Calf's liver with red onion gravy, pancetta and garlic mash
- Baked aubergine with pesto and roasted peppers
Main courses are accompanied by a selection of vegetables.
- Apple and calvados delice
- Milk chocolate cheesecake
- Prune and Armagnac tart with vanilla ice cream
- Passion fruit crème brûlée
Other desserts are available.
11 High Street, HA5 5PJ
3 course dinner at £28.50 per person.
2 course dinner at £23.50 per person.
An optional 10% Service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 - £44
Tue - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 2:30pm
Closed Mon & Bank holidays.