Sazio - Harrow
About Sazio - Harrow
Sazio restaurant in the heart of Harrow a few steps from the train station is a vibrant, stylish restaurant with contemporary surroundings, a warm welcome, and an Italian menu that will please every palate. This sleek eaterie has wooden floors, creamy walls and upholstery, dark wood seating, tables and banquettes, fresh flowers and an air of calm enjoyment. The freshly prepared Italian menu features authentic ingredients imported from Italy, so you know the flavours are true. The menu includes pastas and pizzas, grills and salads, all vibrantly flavoured. Quick, friendly service and international wine list make this Sazio a local favourite.
Sample a la carte
- Insalata tricolore (mozzarella, avocado, tomato, black olives, virgin olive oil) £4.90
- Calamari alla romana (deep fried calamari rings served with garlic mayonnaise) £5.50
- Salmone caprese (mozzarella, tomato & fresh basil wrapped with Scottish smoked salmon) £6.50
- Insalata di capra (warm salad of goats cheese, croutons & pine nuts, with a virgin olive oil & balsamic dressing) £4.90
Other starters are available.
- Penne pesto con rucola (green pesto, olive oil, parmesan shavings and wild rocket) £8.50
- Tagliatelle pollo e porcini (chicken breast, porcini mushrooms and broccoli in a cream sauce) £9.90
- Linguine marinara (calamari, mussels, prawns and clams in a fresh tomato sauce) £9.90
- Wild mushroom lasagna (layers of green pasta with wild mushrooms, cream, mascarpone cheese and mozzarella) £8.90
- Pollo diablo pizza (tomato, mozzarella, char grilled chicken, roasted peppers, onion and chilli pizza) £9.90
- Veal milanese (veal in seasoned breadcrumbs, pan fried and served with spaghetti Napoletana) £12.90
Other main courses are available.
A variety of desserts are available.
381 Station Road, HA1 2AW
Harrow on the Hill
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm
Sat 12pm - 10:30pm
Sun 5pm - 10pm