About Sheesh Mahal
This cosmopolitan Bangladeshi restaurant on Twickenham’s London Road is renowned for its sleek styling and fresh, authentic food. The dining room at the Sheesh Mahal - with caramel-coloured leather booths and natural timbers - is unashamedly chic, and the traditional menu has a modern twist. Ideal for dates, discreet working lunches and stylish celebrations, the Sheesh Mahal is popular with a well-heeled young crowd. We recommend the Naelotica - fish cooked in a delicately spiced sauce with fresh mint, butter and cream; the Haash Masala - Tandoori grilled duck breast in a unique sweet yoghurt sauce with tomatoes, oranges, onions, green peppers, sultanas, ground almonds and cream; and the classic Chicken Tikka Masala. Sheesh Mahal offers an exclusively French wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Mixed grill (pieces of lamb chops, chikcen tikka, tandoori king prawn, boti, sheek kebab and half tandoori poussin served together) £10.95
- Lamb shashlik (boneless lamb pieces grilled with oinions green pepper and tomato) £7.50
- Chicken shashlik (boneless chicken pieces grilled with onions green pepper and tomato) £6.95
- Haash shashlik (duck)
boneless duck pieces grilled with onions green pepper and tomato £9.95
- King prawn shashlik (grilled with onions green pepper and tomato) £10.95
Other main meals are available.
- Parfait caramel (a caramel sauce surrounded by caramel ice cream with caramel pieces, then covered in chocolate) £3.95
- Passion royale (a centre of marbled passion fruit sorbet and
vanilla ice cream, coated in passion fruit sorbet) £3.95
- Cool clown (with chocolate and vanilla ice creams) £3.95
- Gulab jamun (indian sweet doughnut dipped in golden syrup) £2.95
Other desserts are available.
19-21 London Road, TW1 3SX
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 12am