Lime Bar & Restaurant
About Lime Bar & Restaurant
Located on Manilla Street, close to Canary Wharf and the West India Docks in east London, Lime Bar and Restaurant is a colourful and energetic venue serving delicious Bangladeshi and Indian fare. The vibrant orange, lime green and chocolate brown 60s-inspired colour scheme and graphic décor give the restaurant an electric vibe. Lime’s chic leather booths are popular with city types for after-work cocktails, and their award-winning menu is perfect for stylish working lunches. We recommend the Hyderabadi Masala - tender lamb simmered in a creamy yoghurt sauce; the Tandoori Rupchanda - whole pomfret fish marinated in ginger, garlic, lemon juice and yoghurt; and the King Prawn Jalfrezi - prawns cooked with fresh green chillies, coriander, tomatoes and green peppers.
Sample a la carte
- Garlic king prawn (lightly spiced king prawn with garlic infused) £4.95
- Chicken chaat puree (tandoori baked cubes of chicken breast or potatoes mixed with onions, tomatoes and cucumber) £4.95
- Alu ki tikki (shallow fried potato pancakes with fresh spices and herbs) £2.95
- Crab potli (lightly spiced crab meat stuffed in golden fried pastry) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Korai gobi gosht masala (baby lamb cooked with fresh cauliflower, green chillies, onions and tomatoes) £8.50
- South indian garlic chicken curry (barbecued chicken breast cooked in an unusual mix of Indian herbs and spices, with garlic and chilli for kicks) £7.95
- Bengal king prawn (on the shell spicy large king prawns cooked with fresh herbs, onions and fresh chillies in a thick sauce) £10.50
- Lamb pasanda (tender pieces of lamb simmered in a sauce of almonds and cashew nuts, finished with dash of cream and white wine) £7.95
- South Indian garlic chicken curry (barbecued chicken breast cooked in an unusual mix of Indian herbs and spices, with garlic and chilli for kicks) £7.95
- Spinach & pumpkin curry (cooked with almonds in a creamy sauce with black mustard seeds) £6.75
Other main courses are available.
- Molten chocolate indulgence (deeply chocolate, enrobed in chocolate and filled with a dark chocolate truffle). Served with vanilla ice cream. £4.95
- Rocky fantastica (creamy vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate buttons in a wafer basket) £3.50
- Orange blossom (tangy orange sorbet served in a classic basket, made with slices of real orange) £3.95
- Tandhi passand (a combination of supreme quality ice cream topped with vanilla ice cream with pecan nuts, grated coconut and pineapple pieces) £3.50
Other desserts are available.
1 Manilla Street, Regatta Point, E14 8JZ
£24 and under
Mon - Thu 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11pm