Summer @ Cooper’s Hall
About Summer @ Cooper’s Hall
Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
The newly refurbished Coopers’ Hall is a delightful Pre-Georgian Town House in the heart of the City of London. The smallest and one of the oldest City Livery Halls with a history of wooden cask making since its origins in the 13th Century. The Hall is beautifully preserved providing the perfect location for exclusive lunches, dinners, meetings, conferences and receptions.
Sample canape menu 1
- Hawaiian pizzettes
- Tandoori chicken skewers with mint yoghurt
- Crispy fish bites with mushy peas
- Tiny cottage pie with chive mash
- Lemon thyme red onion tart tatin
- Chinese vegetable rolls with chilli dipping sauce
- Pork satay with spicy peanut dip
- Hallloumi vegetable skewers
- Parmesan shortbread with feta & char grilled pepper
- Baby bagels with salt beef & horseradish
- Chive scones with peppered mackerel
- Tiny Italian blt toasts
- Classic prawn cocktail tartlet
- Bang bang chicken cucumber cups
- Vodka lime shots with coffee meringue
- French pistachio macaroons
- Tiny cinnamon apple turnovers
- Brioche bread & butter pudding
13 Devonshire Square, EC2M 4TH
Our fabulous two bite party canapés have been created to be delicious, beautiful and satisfying. Priced at £2.85 exclusive of VAT each, your selection can be made from either menu.
We recommend the following quantities depending on the length of time food is required.
Up to 1 hour - 8 choices
Up to 1 ½ hours - 10 choices
Up to 2 hours - 12 choices
From £25.95 per person + vat
Mon - Sun 8pm - 11pm