Foxtrot Oscar - Gordon Ramsay
About Foxtrot Oscar - Gordon Ramsay
Once an old Chelsea institution that was fraying at the seams, Foxtrot Oscar - NATO phonetic pig latin for Eff Off - has been given a brand new glossy Gordon Ramsay makeover. With a safe and neutral cream and black colour scheme and a classic British menu, the Royal Hospital Road eatery has been turned into a swanky bistro for the local ladies-who-latte set. Ideal for working lunches and post-shopping stopovers, Foxtrot Oscar serves up classic dishes such as sardines on toast with tomato salsa; Hereford rib eye steaks with creamy Bearnaise sauce; and traditional Knickerbocker Glory for pudding. The wine list is eclectic, and the Chelsea-friendly service is posh and polished.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken liver parfait with toasted brioche £6.75
- Sweetcorn soup with curry and corn muffin £4.50
- Rillettes of smoked salmon and horseradish £6.75
- Dublin Bay prawn cocktail £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Herefordshire rib-eye steak with snail butter £14.50
- Corn fed chicken 'Bois Boudran' £11.00
- Blanquette of lamb with spices £10.50
- Whole lemon sole with shrimp butter £14.25
- Stilton and onion quiche £7.50
- Toulouse sausage and mash £10.75
Other main courses are available.
Crème brûlée £4.75
Vanilla cheesecake £5.00
Dutch apple tart £4.50
Lemon posset £4.25
Other desserts are available.
79 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, SW3 4HN
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10pm
Sat & Sun 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10pm