This stylish restaurant in Barnet’s bustling High Street is a welcome addition to the local dining scene. Featuring slick curved surfaces, exposed brick walls and exquisite fresh flowers, the dining room at Spizzico is warm and inviting, and the staff are super-friendly. Perfect for pre/post shopping light bites and chic evening meals, the robust menu at Spizzico is a Mediterranean melange of bright and unusual flavours. Favourite dishes include the jambalaya of chorizo, prawns, chicken and catfish with south-western rice; beef fajitas with Pico de Gallo, cheese, sour cream and guacamole; and the Florentina pizza with spinach, garlic, egg, olives and parmesan. We love Spizzico’s vibrant, cosmopolitan vibe, and their zesty Italian-led wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Soup of the day £3.95
- Prawn cocktail £6.95
- Giant tempura prawns with seaweed and sweet chilli dip £9.45
- Duck confit wrap with spicy sweet and sour sauce £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Butterflied jumbo prawns with lemon butter sauce and south-western rice £14.95
- Fillet of cod braised and served with pancetta and green cabbage £15.45
- Pan-seared sea bass with lemon butter sauce, mange-tout and new potatoes £14.95
- Grilled lamb cutlet served with chick-peas, raisin cous cous and port mint gravy £15.95
- Barbecued ribs with smoky barbeque sauce and shoestring fries £9.90
- Grilled chicken breast with basil butter, avocado and south-western rice £9.45
Other main meals are available.
- Caramelised apple cheesecake £4.05
- Pannacotta served with berry coulis £4.05
- Chocolate cake £4.05
- Sticky toffee pudding with custard £4.05
Other desserts are avaialable.
196 High Street, EN5 5SZ
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - Midnight