About A Cena
This gorgeous offering on the Richmond Road in Twickenham is the brainchild of Camilla Healy, an experienced international chef and party-planner. A Cena has a rich, elegant style that has seen it become one of Twickenham’s most-loved neighbourhood Italians. The old-fashioned gilt framed mirrors and candlelit white linens were inspired by Healy’s grandfather’s Italian restaurant, and the atmosphere at A Cena has a distinct family-run feel. The dining room is always buzzing with locals, and favourite dishes from the traditional menu include the slow roasted rabbit in Soave Classico sauce with pancetta, nutmeg, parmesan and brushcetta; the whole roasted seabass with fennel, white wine and olive oil mash; and the spicy mussel and tomato linguine.
Sample a la carte
- Italian gaeta olives £3.50
- Mixed leaf salad with balsamic and parmesan £6.00
- Pan-fried mackeral with pancetta, saffron dressing, peas and pea shoots £8.00
- Slow roast rabbit in soave classico with pancetta, nutmeg, parmesan and bruschetta £9.00
Other starters are available.
- Pan-fried halibut with pancetta, onions, negroamaro and green beans £19.50
- Slow roast pork belly with cider, roast cauliflower with ginger and spinach £17.50
- Stufato alla Napoletana (beef rump cooked in ragu with rigatoni, parmesan and winter leaves) £17.50
- Whole roast seabass (on the bone) with rosemary, cherry tomatoes, black
olives and smashed celeriac £18.50
- Grilled Irish angus ribeye steak with 'funghi e porcini in umido' and
pan roast potatoes with rosemary £23.00
- Polenta fritters with tomato, spinach and parmesan £14.00
Other main meals are available.
Other desserts are available.
418 Richmond Road, TW1 2EB
£35 - £44
Mon 7pm - 10:30pm
Tue - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 7pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 2:30pm