The Warrington by Gordon Ramsay
About The Warrington by Gordon Ramsay
Located on the leafy corner of Warrington Crescent and Randolph Avenue in Maida Vale, The Warrington is an ornate Victorian pub that has been given the glossy Gordon Ramsay treatment. Now it’s a posh gastro pub serving classic British fare, but back in 1857 the boozer used to be a famous brothel. So famous the saying 'feeling randy' comes from the restaurant’s location on Randolph Avenue, and the opulent bar downstairs, with Art Noveau décor, has a palpable history. Upstairs the rarefied dining room is decorated in hushed, neutral tones, and signature dishes include the potted Barbary duck with poached figs and apple salad; the roasted chicken with girolles, peas and tarragon velouté; and Knickerbocker Glory for dessert.
Sample a la carte
- Spinach and ricotta spanakopita with pine nuts £6.75
- Potted Barbary duck, poached figs and apple salad £6.75
- Half/dozen Dorset snails with parsley butter £6.75
- Chilled cucumber and cured salmon £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Treviso, white peach and Cropwell Bishop £7.25
- Roasted duck, beetroot, orange and watercress £16.95
- Roasted chicken, girolles, peas and tarragon velouté £15.95
- Seabass, artichokes and Charlotte potatoes £16.75
- Roasted whole mackerel with potato salad £13.50
- Veal burger topped with soft fried egg £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding £6.00
- Champagne jelly with summer berries £6.00
- Treacle tart with clotted cream £6.00
- Chocolate fondant with crème fraîche ice cream £6.00
Other desserts are available.
93 Warrington Crescent, W9 1EH
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 10pm