This fun and beautifully decorated Korean/Japanese restaurant in New Malden’s High Street is a one stop shop for cocktails, delicious fusion food and karaoke. Spread over three stories, Han restaurant has a unique bar on the ground floor situated in a traditional Korean summer house. Surrounded by a waterfall and a tranquil pond, it is the perfect place for a pre-dinner drink, and the adjacent kitchen offers a variety of sushi, California rolls and barbecued meats. Upstairs a more traditional Korean menu is served in private dining rooms decorated with natural timbers. Han is also home to a beautiful Oriental garden, and four state of the art karaoke rooms with super sound systems, wireless mics and lasers.
Sample a la carte
- Green salad £4.50
- Oriyori (roast duck and vegetables with the chef’s special sauce) £12.00
- Yache (fried vegetables) £5.50
- Italian tuna salad (tuna with vegetables and the chef’s special sauce) £18.50
Other starters are available.
- Chilli makki, fried prawns with salad and boiled rice £11.50
- Chicken, fried prawn with salad and boiled rice £11.50
- Porkkochi (grilled pork on a skewer and vegetables) £11.00
- Beoseot deungsumgui (grilled mushrooms and with salad and boiled rice) £14.50
- Chicken with spicy sauce and stir-fried rice £12.50
- Special dish of fish (prepared in three different ways with salad and boiled rice) £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
1 High Street, KT3 4DQ
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat 11:30am - 3pm & 5pm - 12:30am
Sun 12pm - 11:30pm