A collaboration between Marco Pierre White and Roman Abramovich, Marco is an über-chic new restaurant located within the Chelsea Football Club Complex at Stamford Bridge. The stunning space - with distinctive gun-metal grey leather banquettes, chocolate brown lamps, glittering gold pillars, a marble bar and an abundance of fresh flowers - is a luxurious haven of sophistication amongst the chaos of roaring football fans on game day, and a deluxe dining destination in its own right. Marco’s menu is a creative fusion of French and modern British cuisine, using only the freshest and finest produce. Signature dishes include rib-eye of Aberdeen Angus beef peppered and served with grilled oysters; and fish and chips with mushy peas.
Sample a la carte
- Carpaccio of beef mustard dressing £10.50
- Salumi misti della toscana sardinian crispy bread £10.50
- Asparagus Milanese £8.50
- Terrine of foie gras with green pepper corn toasted brioche £15.50
Other starters are available.
- Smoked haddock, poached egg and mustard beurre blanc £13.50
- Grilled calf's liver with bacon creamed potatoes £15.50
- Confit of duck with olives crushed potatoes with olive oil & parsley £14.50
- Braised oxtail & kidney pudding swede purée £16.50
- Ribeye of Aberdeen Angus a l'escargot with herbs
- Sauce béarnaise £18.50
- Salt-beef stovey with fried duck egg mustard sauce £10.50
Other main courses are available.
- Eton mess £8.50
- Souflé of blackberries £8.50
- Crème brûlée a la vanille £8.50
- Caramelised apple pie with cream £8.50
Other desserts are available.
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, SW6 1HS
A restricted menu is available on match days.
£35 - £44
Tue - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Opening times may alter due to Chelsea home games.