About The Knaypa
This fabulous new Polish restaurant in Hammersmith’s King Street in London has a chic interior, unique ambience and delicious menu. The Knaypa is divided into two separate dining areas, the ground floor has contemporary red leather chairs, pale wooden floors and crisp white linens; while the downstairs dining room is reminiscent of an old Silesian inn with rustic solid wooden furniture and a homely vibe. Perfect for business lunches, romantic dinners or family celebrations, The Knaypa has a robust menu featuring the hearty country flavours of central Europe. We love the soured rye soup with white sausage; venison roulade on red cabbage; and the traditional baked Polish cheesecake. The Knaypa’s has an excellent selection of Polish beers, wines and vodkas.
Sample a la carte
- Slices of smoked sheep's milk cheese served with cranberries and onion chutney £6.95
- King prawns, garlic butter & parsley served with couscous and paprika £11.95
- Soured rye flour soup with white sausage and eggs served in a bowl of bread £6.65
- Marinated Salmon with dill mayonnaise £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Pan-fried Whole De-Boned Quail with
squash served with couscous and salad £14.85
- Home-made dumplings filled with sauerkraut and wild mushrooms served with creamed sun-dried tomato sauce £7.60
- Russian dumplings filled with mashed and onion served with foam butter and breadcrumbs £7.25
- Roasted pork shank in mustard sauce with mashed potatoes and pan fried cabbage £11.55
- Chicken a'la Milanese (breaded chicken breast served with fries and salad) £9.85
- Rabbit leg stuffed with Foie Grass served with sage sauce, mashed potatoes and salad £15.25
- Pan-fried salmon fillet served with mashed potatoes and pak choi salad £10.25
Other main courses are available.
- Apple Cake served warm with ice cream £4.80
- Pear poached in red wine with cinnamon,
served with vanilla pannacotta £6.95
- Pancakes filled with forest fruits and freshly whipped cream £5.75
- Traditional Polish baked cheesecake £4.80
Other desserts are available.
268 King Street, W6 0SP
£25 - £34
Mon - Wed 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Thurs - Sat 12pm - 12am
Sun 12pm - 11pm