Summer @ Tallow Chandlers’ Hall
About Summer @ Tallow Chandlers’ Hall
Providing a peaceful respite from the bustle of the City, the secluded Yorkstone
Courtyard can entertain up to 100 guests for Reception and Drinks. Tallow Chandler's Hall is steeped in history and sits on the buried walls of the Roman Governor's Palace, and is based in the ancient heart of London. Today's hall dates from 1672, designed (it is believed) by the Company's surveyor, Captain John Caines under the guidance of the surveyor and polymath Robert Hooke.
If the weather
is inclement then the Banqueting Hall would always be available to host the event
and ensure that the weather would not spoil the event!
Sample canape menu
- Fresh asparagus spears wrapped in smoked salmon peppered cream cheese
- Seared swordfish watermelon and chillies
- Mini Yorkshire puddings (rare roast beef, fresh horseradish watercress)
- Carpaccio of Thai style Aylesbury duck coriander croûte
- Seared lamb cannon apricot chutney
4 Dowgate Hill, EC4R 2HS
From £60 per person + vat
Dress to Party