Fishworks - Swallow Street
About Fishworks - Swallow Street
Piscatorial aficionados will positively swoon over this latest addition to the Fishworks Family on London's Swallow Street. Following owner and restaurateur Mitch Tonk's love of beautifully prepared seafood and marrying it with the chic, West End addition of a zinc-topped Champagne and oyster bar to boot, Fishworks Swallow Street nestles in nicely in one of the world's most prestigious shopping areas. A new-look decor vamps offers a cosy place to retreat from pounding the pavement. Ladies who lunch will appreciate the grilled sea bass or Lyme Bar scallops, whereas those suited and booted might opt for the high-octane fish and chips, or opt to seal the deal with a fruits de mer shellfish platter.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
7 - 9 Swallow Street, W1B 4DE
£35 - £44
Mon - Thu 7am - 11pm
Fri 7am - 11:30pm
Sat 12pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm