About Planet Hollywood
Located in the heart of London's West End and convenient for Theatreland and the tourist trail, Planet Hollywood is ideal for those looking to dine with the stars. Particularly popular with groups and families, Planet Hollywood is also the definition of an entertaining dining experience. Select from an American-inspired menu while movie snippets and trailers buzz on the multitude of video screens around the restaurant; or admire the multitude of film and television memorabilia adorning every inch of the venue including John Travolta's leather T-bird jacket from Grease and Ursula Andress' iconic white bikini from Dr No. Not enough glamour for you? Celebrities have been known to pop by to dine under Planet Hollywood's starry ceiling.
Sample a la carte
- Blakened shrimp (marinated jumbo shrimp, pan-fried in Cajun seasoning and
spices and served with Creole mustard sauce)
- Chicken crunch (tender strips of chicken breast with a crunchy, sweet coating served with Creole mustard) £7.95
- Tomato and mozzarella salad (vine-ripened tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar on mixed greens) £8.95
- Tuna nicoise (green beans, vine tomatoes, olives, new potatoes and hard boiled egg with balsamic dressing and seared tuna) £13.95
Other starters are available.
- Bbq bacon cheddar burger (classic burger finished with smoked bacon, tangy sweet
barbecue sauce and sharp cheddar cheese with French fries) £10.95
- Grilled Tuscan chicken (grilled marinated chicken breast topped with prosciutto ham, provolone cheese, roma tomatoes and basil oil served open-face on toasted focaccia bread and a side of French fries) £10.95
- Prime Scottish sirloin staek (10oz premium centre cut sirloin steak chargrilled to order and served with a creamy peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes or
French fries and a grilled tomato and green beans) £17.95
- Rib-eye staek (grilled rib-eye steak served with sauce béarnaise, grilled tomato and French fries) £15.95
- Garlic chilli shrimp (pan fried noodles served with king shrimp and sugar snap peas tossed with a chilli, ginger and garlic sauce) £13.50
Other main courses are available.
- Bananas foster cheesecake (creamy homemade cheesecake topped with bananas sautéed in a banana liqueur) £6.25
- White chocolate bread pudding (homemade white chocolate bread pudding served warm with our creamy vanilla ice cream and Jim Beam bourbon sauce) £6.25
- Double chocolate brownie (double chocolate brownie with nuts and our creamy vanilla ice cream smothered in hot fudge sauce) £6.25
- Apple tart (homemade apple tart served with our creamy vanilla ice cream) £6.25
Other desserts are available.
13 Coventry Street, Piccadilly, W1D 7DH
VAT is included at 17.5%. A discretionary 12.5% service charge is added to your bill for your convenience.
Group menus are available on request.
£24 and Under
Daily 11:30am - 1am