Tradewinds Restaurant and Wine Bar
About Tradewinds Restaurant and Wine Bar
You don't have to be a member of the yachting posse to dine at Tradewinds but with a glorious position on St Katharine Docks you'll soon want to be. Tradewinds is the epitome of the well heeled waterside restaurant. With stunning views of the dock, the clink of sails will sooth as you relax on the balcony or in the elegant cream and blue dining room with its below deck vibe. It won't surprise you to learn that the fine dining menu steers towards seafood but with simple delights such as pan fried king scallops with Pernod or smoked haddock florentine - as well as meat and veggie options - who are we to complain?
Sample a la carte
- Pan-fried king scallops flavoured with pernod and served with a pea and mint puree and sun-blushed tomatoes £9.95
- Baby Beetroot and Goats Cheese Salad tossed with Curly Endive and Dressed with Balsamic Vinegar £9.50
- Smoked mackerel fillets served with an egg and mustard remoulade £6.50
- Eggs harlequin £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Grilled seabass fillets served with rice and steamed vegetables £14.50
- Spaghetti bolognaise topped with finely grated parmesan served with garlic bread £9.00
- Roasted sweet pepper and mushroom risotto, finished with basil oil and finely grated parmesan £12.50
- Char-grilled rib-eye steak served with a Madagascan green pepper sauce, roasted tomato and fries £17.50
- Smoked haddock florentine finished with a lightly poached egg, served with buttered new potatoes £15.95
- Roasted lamb cutlets served with a miripoix of root vegetables and pardini lentil cassoulet £16.50
- Warm winter berry crumble served with custard £5.50
- Honeycomb ice-cream with hot chocolate sauce £5.50
- Open french apple tart served with vanilla ice-cream £5.50
- Chocolate mogador £5.50
Other desserts are available.
50 St. Katherines way, St. Katherines Dock, E1W 1LA
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 11pm