Bogayo Restaurant & Bar
About Bogayo Restaurant & Bar
It may not quite be an African holiday, but Old Street's Bogayo is about as close as you'll come. A chill out lounge with a Moroccan vibe Bogayo channels the sunshine even when it's three below. The dining room combines traditional Moroccan lanterns and soft furnishings with contemporary touches while the plush surroundings of the draped Moroccan tent will turn your cocktail in to a royal experience. The menu likewise fuses European and British ingredients with a generous helping of North Africa - enjoy a tapas meal with friends or treat yourself to delicious traditional Tagine.
Sample a la carte
- Traditional vegetable soup with chick peas £4.00
- Homemade houmous and pitta bread £4.00
- Chargrilled peppers in olive oil and garlic £4.00
- Spiced carrots and coriander salad £4.00
Other starters are available.
- Pan roast venison with butternut squash fondant, juniper berries and red currant jus £12.95
- Seared fillet of salmon with aubergine galette and sauce vierge £10.95
- Roast quail stuffed with dates, pistachio and cinnamon infused jus £10.95
- Mixed grill served with saffron rice and mixed salad £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Creme brulee £3.95
- Chocolate mousse gateaux £3.95
- Sticky toffee pudding with fudge sauce and cream £3.95
- Selection of ice creams and sorbet £3.25
Other desserts are available.
320 Old Street, EC1V 9DR
£24 and Under
Mon - Fri 11:30am - 11:30pm
Sat 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sun 5:30pm - 11pm