Shelz Restaurant and bar
About Shelz Restaurant and bar
In East London's Highams Park, Shelz really is the talk of the town. Garnering rave reviews from the locals it's a word of mouth hit which needs no introduction. From the glass frontage to the red leather tub chairs the ambience is contemporary and attractive, matched by excellent service provided by helpful and knowledgeable staff. An extensive Indian restaurant is created by Chef Mohammed Alam who has taken inspiration from across India with special emphasis on the Northern provinces. Using fresh ingredients Alam puts together delicious and good looking dishes which keep diners coming back for more.
Sample a la carte
- Anari palak chana kasundi (chickpeas, pomegranate, spinach & goats cheese salad in roasted garlic dressing)
- Sabji bahar (cumin scented pan fried potatoes, grilled broccoli, indian cheese and tomatoes with oil and tamarind sauce
- Grilled salmon fillets served with smoked tomato and garlic salsa
- King prawn gulfy (king prawn pan-fried with garlic, ginger and red wine)
Other starters are available.
- Mausum ke khumbi (seasonal mushrooms stir-fried with crumbled paneer in garlic tomato sauce)
- Nariyal jhinga (tiger prawns poached in coconut and lime leaf sauce, served with steamed rice)
- Murg makhani (chicken tikka simmered in a mild tomato-fenugreek sauce)
- Nimbuwali machchi (pan-fried salmon fillet in a garlic, ginger and lime zest paste with seasonal salad)
- Tulsi murg (basil flavoured chicken curry with straw mushroom)
- Bharwan baingan tamattari (south indian aubergine stuffed with grated tomatoes, onions & red chilli)
Other mains and sides are available.
491 - 493 Hale End Road, Highams Park, E4 9PT
Highams Park (BR)
£24 and Under
Mon - Thurs 5:30pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 5:30pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 4pm & 5:30pm - 11pm