Terra is a popular Mediterranean restaurant found in Cleveland Street between London’s Goodge Street and Oxford Circus tube stations in the West End. Busy with local office workers, shoppers and Fitzrovia locals, Terra is conveniently located for for business meetings and after-work meals. Split over two levels, the restaurant has a rustic interior with coffee coloured walls and country-style tables and chairs. Popular dishes include the tiger prawns served with garlic bread and a light, spicy tomato sauce; grilled salmon with mashed potatoes, leeks and asparagus with dill sauce and cherry tomatoes; and the fillet steak served with green peppercorn sauce and chips. Terra boasts a short but excellent list of Sicilian, French and Chilean wines.
Sample a la carte
- Chargrilled goat's cheese on toasted
bread bread topped with raspberry sauce on
a bed of mixed leave £3.85
- Chargrilled baby squid on a bed of
mixed leaves with chilli and garlic dressing £5.15
- Duck liver pan fried and served with
red onion marmalade £4.35
- Chargrilled lamb patties served with
cucumber, mint, spring onions, garlic
and yoghurt dip £3.75
Other starters are available.
- Grilled Swordfish in a mint and honey sauce, served with tomato salsa, pan fried mushrooms, chilli and spinach, topped with yoghurt £9.95
- Spiced lamb skewers and couscous
served with coriander, cumin, garlic, paprika and turmeric sauce £9.75
- Chicken and haloumi skewers with
turmeric, paprika, cumin and garlic sauce
served with mixed salad £8.55
- Tagliatelle rusticana with chicken, broccoli and blue cheese, in a creamy sauce £8.75
- Duck fillet chargrilled and served with
orange, cointreau, green peppercorn sauce,
broccoli and mash potatoes £9.75
- Chargrilled sirloin steak served
with fries and green peppercorn sauce £12.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
53 Cleveland Street, W1T 4JJ
£24 and Under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat 6pm - 11pm