Brasserie @ The Hilton Heathrow
About Brasserie @ The Hilton Heathrow
International jetsetters need something more sophisticated than fast food during stopovers. Which is where The Hilton Heathrow's Brasserie comes in. A bright, towering atrium space where waiters bustle to and fro between tables packed with tourists deciding where to go next, pilots and trolley dollies on standby and suited and booted businesspeople doing deals and making calls, the Brasserie could almost be in any European city. Offering a la carte and buffet throughout the day the Brasserie is a place to grab a breakfast on the hop or wind down with a leisurely bottle of wine and lengthy meal. Expect sleekly put together modern European dishes which combine lightness and depth of flavour.
Sample a la carte
- Seared scallops with caviar cream, £14.50
- Prawn arabiata with blue swimmer crab roll, £11.50
- Parma ham with fig, parmesan and rocket salad, £11.50
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and pesto, £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Corn fed chicken breast served with with new potatoes, asparagus and tomato jam, £18.00
- Pork fillet with pancetta, creamy mashed potato, braised leek and apple sauce,
- Rack of lamb with truffle crushed potato, asparagus and port wine jus, £24.00
- Fillet of beef with foie gras, caramelised shallots, rosti potato and port wine jus, £27.00
- Linguini with roasted red pepper and rosemary lemon cream, £9.00
- Smoked Salmon risotto with marinated cucumber dill and capers, £10.50
Other main courses are available.
- Lemon curd with banana and raspberry, £6.50
- Chocolate fondant with clotted cream, £6.50
- Warm berry crumble with vanilla ice cream, £6.50
- Vanilla brulee with tropical fruits, £6.50
Other desserts are available.
Terminal 4, TW6 3AF
Heathrow Terminal 4
All prices include VAT of 17.5%. A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri: 5am - 10:30am, 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat & Sun: 5am - 10:30am & 6pm - 10:30pm
Smart / Casual