About The Hare
The Hare, located on the outskirts of Harrow Weald. With a lovely light and airy dining room decorated with wooden floors, artworks and cream walls - The Hare has a warm, family friendly atmosphere and a charming conservatory area overlooking the gardens and children’s play area. The wholesome modern British menu has something for everyone, and favourite dishes include the smoked haddock and leek lasagne; steak, ale and Stilton pie with chips; and the baked fillet of sea bass with ginger and spring onions in Hoi Sin sauce with stir-fried vegetables. The Hare also offers a comprehensive collection of wines from France, Italy, Australia and California.
Sample a la carte
- Homemade soup of the day £4.50
- BBQ spare ribs £6.50
- Crayfish and smoked salmon cocktail £5.95
- Goat's cheese and red onion tart £5.25
Other starters are available.
- Smoked haddock and leek lasagne £9.95
- Steak, ale and Stilton pie with chips £10.95
- Roasted cherry tomato and bean cassoulet with grilled Halloumi £9.95
- Roast pork belly with Dijon mustard and tarragon sauce and roasted new potatoes £14.95
- Corn-fed chicken in a Chianti and wild mushroom sauce, with carrot and parsnip mash £12.95
- Prime beef burger served with chips £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and double cream £5.25
- Raspberry ripple cheesecake £5.25
- Banoffee pie £5.25
- Chocolate fudge brownie sundae with - Bailey's cream £5.25
Other desserts are available.
Brookshill, HA3 6SD
Hatch End (BR)
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 11am - 11pm