Reema Balti House
About Reema Balti House
Located in the middle of London’s Bangladeshi and Indian restaurant scene in Hanbury Street, Reema Balti House is renowned for its authentic fare. The traditional dining room, with lilac walls and crisp white linens, has a relaxed, family-run feel. Reema Balti prides itself on its classic curries, and the restaurant’s Head Chef has over 35 years experience. Signature dishes from the extensive menu include the Tandoori King Prawn Mint Korai cooked with capsicum, onions, herbs, tomatoes and mint sauce served in a traditional Indian wok; the Bangladesh Fish Madras; and the Chicken Tikka Masala with special masala spices and a creamy sauce. Reema Balti House serves Kingfisher beer and sweet lassis alongside wines from France, Italy and Spain.
Sample a la carte
- Tandoori 1/4 chicken (pieces of chicken marinated with yoghurt, tandoori paste and spices baked in clay oven) £2.85
- Nargis kebab (whole boiled egg sliced stuff in a lamb minced meat with butter and spices and deep fried) £2.85
- King prawn butterfly (king prawn coated in butter and spiced and deep fried) £4.95
- Chicken or lamb tikka (pieces of chicken or lamb marinated in yoghurt and tikka spices baked in clay oven) £2.75
Other starters are available.
- Tandoori king prawn shashlik (chicken or lamb, king prawns barbecued with tomatoes, green pepper, capsicum and onions in a tandoori day oven served with green salad)£10.95
- Chicken or lamb tikka korai (special flavour dish cooked with onion tomato, capsicum in a very hot wok) £6.95
- Vegetable kurma (very mild and sweet with creamy coconut sauce) £4.50
- Murghi massala (2 pieces of tandoori chicken cooked with minced meat on the bone and cooked in a medium spicy sauce) £8.95
- Meat thali (chicken tikka, lamb tikka, tandoori chicken, sheek kebab, meat bhuna, chicken bhuna, raitha rich and nan) £13.95
- Bangladesh fish kufta mosala (Boneless fish cake cooked in a medium spiced sauce) £6.95
Other main courses are availale.
A selection of desserts are available.
48 Hanbury Street, E1 5JL
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 3pm - 11:30pm