VK Restaurant & Lounge - South Woodford
About VK Restaurant & Lounge - South Woodford
VK restaurant in South Woodfoord, east London, is a distinctive venue. From its arts-and-craftsy branding to the Bloomsbury inspired décor, the restaurant has a chic retro vibe. True to its name, which stands for the Village Kitchen, the dining room has a stylish home-away-from-home ambience and welcomes families, couples and professionals, and lucky tots under 10 get to eat for free. The modern-Euro menu is created with fresh ingredients sourced from London’s best produce markets, and prepared by Michelin starred chefs. Favourite dishes include the linguine with crab meat, cherry tomatoes and coriander, and the pan-roasted pork with mustard mash and savoy cabbage. VK also has a lounge bar serving chic cocktails.
Sample dinner menu
- Crab meat linguine (chilli young cherry tomatoes, coriander)
- Bruschetta (salmon, sun-blushed tomato, pickled walnut)
- Chicken caesar salad (smoked chicken, baby gem, shaved parmesan cheese)
- Rare beef salad (gorgonzola cheese, mixed leaves, balsamic dressing)
Other starters are available.
- Crispy polenta cake, roasted vegetables, halloumi cheese, balsamic reduction
- Pan seared chicken breast, buttered leeks, mushrooms and and tarragon cream sauce
- Pan roasted sea bass (French green beans, sauteed new potatoes, white truffle sauce
- Pan roasted pork fillet mustard mash, savoy cabbage, red wine jus
- Marinated char grilled field mushrooms, Italian roasted vegetables, brie cheese, cep cream sauce
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts are available.
18 High Road, E18 2QL
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added for tables of 5 and over.
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 6pm - 11:30pm