The Establishment Bar & Dining
About The Establishment Bar & Dining
Situated in Parsons Green, directly opposite the tube station, The Establishment opened to fantastic reviews. Featuring a large open-plan lounge bar, an elegant restaurant and a glass-walled courtyard, the décor is impressive and stylish. With 1970s style banquettes and retro geometric wallpaper, the gangster film-inspired design is complimented by Foscarini chandeliers and modern art. The Establishment menu aims to provide simple, modern British food with a contemporary twist. Head Chef Neil Mackenzie sources produce and ingredients from the best British suppliers, to offer a premium British dining experience without fuss or complication. Pop in for brunch, a leisurely Sunday Roast, or a sumptuous supper. We love the Farmer Sharp's Hamburger of Rose Veal with Confit Potato, Fried Hen Egg and HP sauce; and the Raspberry Sorbet Cocktail.
Sample dinner menu
- Camomile smoked Barbary duck with pressed duck terrine and green bean salad £7.50
- Potato and leek soup with poached egg, creme fraiche and truffle oil £5.00
- Crispy pig trotters with ham hock, beetroot and horseradish salad and egg dressing £8.00
- Garden pea and broad bean risotto with Devon crab and pea shoots £13.00
- New Season beetroot salad with Goats curd and Balsamic dressing £7.00
- Ballontine of corn fed chicken with braised puy lentils and pickled wild mushrooms £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Hamburger of rose veal with confit potato, fried hen egg and HP sauce £14.00
- Fillet of sea bream with roast potatoes, sweet and sour aubergine and micro cress £14.50
- Whole roasted Cornish plaice with saffron potatoes, lemon and caper butter £13.50
- Caramelised red onion tart with grilled Goats cheese, baby artichoke and marinated cherry tomatoes £12.00
- Aged beef rump with mushrooms, slow roast tomatoes, tarragon butter and chips £16.50
- Roast mutton rump with braised shoulder, sweetbreads and potato gratin £14.50
Other main courses are available.
- Champagne and strawberry trifle £5.00
- Chocolate nemesis with black cherry ice cream £5.00
- Raspberry sorbet cocktail £4.50
- Poached apricots semolina custard and amaretto macaroons £5.00
Other desserts are available.
45-47 Parsons Green Lane, SW6 4HH
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 5pm - 12am
Sat 11am - 12am
Sun 11am - 10:30pm