About Brasserie 15
In the heart of the city, between Bank and Canon Street, Brasserie 15 is a modern addition to the famous and exclusive London Capital Club. Chic and contemporary, the Brasserie is inviting and attractive. Open to non-members from 6pm, Brasserie 15 offers personalised service from welcoming and professional staff plus an exciting international wine list. The highly skilled team of chefs meanwhile have created a pleasing menu of modern British dishes which takes the classics as inspiration - don't miss the Capital Club fish and chips, minted pea puree and tartare sauce. Please note, Brasserie 15 is only available for non-members to book during dinner.
Sample a la carte
- Red mullet escabeche
- Ham hock terrine with pumpkin seed oil
- Half a dozen oysters, shallot vinegar and lemon
- Pan fried foie gras, quince pithivier and raisin-madeira sauce
Other starters are available.
- Capital Club fish and chips, minted pea puree and tartar sauce
- Lemon sole meunière
- Scallops provençale with tomato confit
- Pan fried rump of lamb, pumpkin boulangere and thyme jus
- Grilled rib eye steak béarnaise with hand cut chips
- Roast partridge, red cabbage and juniper sauce
Other mains are available.
London Capital Club, 15 Abchurch Lane, EC4N 7BW
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 7am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Booking is members only for breakfast & lunch.