About Cafe Strudel
This delightful Viennese café is tucked away on Upper Richmond Road between Richmond Park and the Thames in south west London. Whether you’re looking for a steaming espresso coffee or creamy hot chocolate with a slice of home made cake, a light lunch or a hearty evening meal, Café Strudel is the perfect place. The staff have lovingly recreated the atmosphere of an authentic Austrian restaurant, and have used family recipes to create a stunning and organic-where-possible menu cooked using locally sourced ingredients. Café Strudel boasts an extensive Austrian wine list, and favourite dishes include the Mill Farm Organic Wiener schnitzel served with creamy mash and lambs lettuce; and the traditional Viennese chocolate Sachertorte.
Sample dinner menu
- Beetroot beignets (salad & horseradish whipped cream) £5.50
- Organic chicken liver pâté, toast & red onion marmalade £6.50
- Smoked & cured salmon platter - fully garnished £7.00
- Organic clear beef broth garnished £6.75
Other starters are available.
- Organic wiener schnitzel, creamy mash and lambs lettuce £13.00
- Rostbraten (rib eye or sirloin hand cut chips & paprika fried onions served with salad) £17.00
- Denham wood pigeon, creamy celeriac and new season vegtables £13.75
- Butternut squash stuffed with wild mushrooms & cèpes sauce served with salad £12.50
- Denham castle lamb, cherries, braised white cabbage & new season vegetables £14.50
- Rainbow trout fillet with almonds, fennel puree, asparagus, comfit tomato and asparagus sauce £14.50
Other main courses are available.
- Mohr im hemd (hot chocolate and hazelnut cake with chocolate sauce & whipped cream) £6.00
- Hazelnut nougatine with peach coulis £6.00
- Ice creams & sorbets £6.00
- Citrus terrine £6.00
Other desserts are availble.
429 Upper Richmond Road, SW14 7PJ
Served between 6-10pm.
£25 - £34
Tue - Sat 10am - 11pm
Sun 10am - 4pm